Sunday, August 23, 2009

Do you like painting ?

What is 'ARTS'??
by using my Art brushes taking Real environment using leisure Time until Sastify for the final artwork.

Since I was small, I followed my cousins to attend art class...
But at primary school I lost interest about it.
Suddenly, as I eager to take Art subject for SPM,
I started back learning arts when studying in secondary school.

I unsuspectedly won the 2nd place at my first participation in competition...
That was the moment I had great interest towards it.
Then, my interest gradually let me became enthusiastic towards arts...
My first successful painting was this:


An iguana which I guided by Mr Low and spend more than one month to complete it.



Then SPM examination question... that is the beautiful
butterfly!













At last, many years of my efforts worth it. My SPM Arts got A1!!
Thanks for Mr Low and my family members for supporting me until I finally produced many artwork of my own...!
There are many more of my art paintings...
Do enyoy it!!!



1 comment:

  1. hye ALvIn..
    never imagine u're having those artistic fingers..i thought u're the piano maniac wholeheartedly..hehe..(~'_'~)
    like that beautiful butterfly..lol..
    nice one lar..

    ''BEAUTY LIES IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER''

    btw,good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete