Friday, July 24, 2009

The Announcement of Matriculation Intake

The results for matriculation intake was announced...
but, the moe website is busy, flooded until I cant access it..

My heart was popping up and down...
Butterflies in stomach... Ouch!
I was very nervous... after got rejected by many many scholarships...
......
Firstly, I went to Petronas Educamp... quite challenging but ...
failed to obtain sponsorship.
Then, I checked my application for Khazanah ...
The result is : Regret, unsuccessful
As for Uniten scholarship... dint get.. Haiz..!
JPA scholarships... They said that the results was coming out at 3.00p.m. , then postponed to 5.00p.m. , still not come out yet , and finally I got into the website through 'shorcut' and checked...
Harap maaf, anda tidak berjaya.
......
So, matriculation was my last hope... beside Form 6.

I cant wait any more...!!
I phone my friend and they told me to check via sms.
I send my IC and what i got is...
Harap maaf ... ... ...
Oh! My parents and I stunned for a few second...
... ... ...
I totally failed......!!

With an unhappy or emotionless face, I was asked to check my status online.
Suddenly, the status stated: Tahniah, anda telah berjaya ditawarkan......
??Hei, what happened actually??

I triple checked it and the result was same, successful!
I was delighted and my parents relieved too....

Thats what happened in that day,
when I successfully accepted by Kedah Maticulation College, Changlun...

1 comment: